Launchpad Meetups are designed to connect corporates and startups around a specific innovation challenge. The corporate defines the challenge and invites promising startups to pitch their solution and explore synergies. The goal of Launchpad Meetups is to spark new startup-corporate collaborations.
Launchpad Meetups is an event format founded in 2015 by StartupAmsterdam and The Next Web. We have organised five series since, connecting corporates to 300+ startups during 82 Launchpad Meetups. More than 68% of pitching startups had a follow up meeting with a corporate.
- Experience a new way of solving your challenges
- Lay foundations for new partnerships
- Get inspired by the startup energy
- Connect directly with the right person within a corporate
- Get inside information to tailor your proposal
- Lay foundations for new partnership
The Next Web is organising two series of Launchpad Meetups per year. Join the 50 corporates and 300+ startups that have already been connected! To find out when the next serie is taking place, visit the website.